Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Assault Squads painting - part one

Hello there.

Till the middle of September I want to paint three Assault Squads for my Bloody AngeLs army. This weekend I've been cleaning them.
Below you can see my 'plan' for this week. I want to paint three Assault Squad sergeants with backpack and jump pack (magnetised). I've already primed them with airbrush (base Scab Red, highlight Blood Red). From today I will work on them with brush.



I've calculated that I have to paint only 16 models for my 1500 points Blood Angels army rooster. Of course I will not stop painting Blood Angels, I still have to paint Sternguards, Sanguinary Guards, heroes and more... Hopefully with the release of Daemon hunters Games Workshop will release Stormraven Gunship. I really looking for it.

Regards,
Gimik

No comments:

Post a Comment