Friday, November 5, 2010

Mail order veterans

At the begining of last month I've ordered MKI and MKII Space Marine Veterans. I just couldn't withstand to purchase them from the time I saw them in Citadel Annual. For all of you who haven't order anything from mail order, or direct only as it's called nowadays, below you can see how does it look like. Mail order models came with a regular 'white' box. I will work hard on them in next year, they will be a foundation to my Blood Angels Honour Guard. Honour Guard and terminators from Space Hulk.








I still searching for two veterans with good price. Below are the pics of them, so if you have it and would like to sell it, please contact me. :) One is from 2004 Space Marine Army deal, the other one is from old veterans blister.

No comments:

Post a Comment