Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lelith Hesperax - late WIP

Hi,

It was a long time that I posted something here. I started to paint that Kaldor Dragio model that I mentioned earlier but during painting I didn't have the strength to paint that model and maybe its because some time ago I painted 5 Grey Knight Terminators. I wanted to paint a good sculpt and I have chosen the new Lelith Hesperax model. I like this model because she is dynamic and has nice details and also is a part of my Dark Eldar army.

I wanted her to have some oldschool colors because I started playing Dark Eldar when they ware red and not so dark as now. Here you have some photos of how she looks like now.






The is lots of work to do and I must fix some things, model and paint the base.


Stay tuned for more progress.



-RED

5 comments:

  1. Great skintone, awesome color scheme. Be carefull though about the pink-purple-brown colors: they blend nicely into one whole, but from afar they might just blend a bit too well, especially with the skin, and thus make it hard to discern details? Does that make sense? Have some really outstanding spot color, I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great. I love the look of the leg armour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy :-D Looking forward to see it finished. BtwI'm not quite sure what's happeing above the left eye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Dims - I wanted her to have a look good as a whole so i chose to paint with those colors. an yeas your comment makes sense so I will keep that in mind.
    *Tyr - I'm not sure my self and thats why this place will have some attention of my brush.

    Thx for the comments.

    -RED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, lovely model!

    Have you already checked out my new hobby blog, Tale of Painters? I've joined forces with Sigur and Garfy, whose models you've probably seen in various forums or on the blog on GW.com. We've got tutorials, showcases, reviews and various projects going on, e.g. Garfy posts about assembling and painting a mighty Thunderhawk!

    We've also started a new Blog Network! Join by adding a Tale of Painters banner to your blog, and your newest posts will appear in the Network widget over at Tale of Painters! A great way to promote your blog and find new readers! On top of that, the crew at Tale of Painters keeps a close eye to the Network and will present the best posts in a post of their own!

    So come over and check out http://www.taleofpainters.com, I'd very glad about it ;)

    ReplyDelete