Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lizardmen Slann, Skienk Priest and Scar Veteran wip pics

Hi,

I didn't post anything for some time, I was busy painting lizardmen. Mainly for the Hussar painting contest... Unfortunatelly my motivation drop down when I receive a massage last week that on 22nd October I've to go to work. After that massage I've decided to continue painting my models to the TT standards. Below are my effords.











When the Scar Veteran will be finished I'll continue my works on the Blood Angels. As for the future plans, till December I'll work on my four open projects for BA army. On the last month of this Year I'll assamble and paint Dreadfleet.

Regards,
Gimiak

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Great painting job! I like the wings and the feathers in the last mini. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete