Thursday, April 12, 2012

Painting new brood of xenos

Hello,


Releasing Tyranid Tervigon model motivated me to begin working on my small tyranids brood. Due to the huge amount of small creatures I've decided to use airbrush. I'm not a skilled warrior with airbush so it will be also a challenge for me to try something new. And maybe develop some new skills with this device. I know that the quality of the whole army will not be superb but IMHO it will look good on the battlefield painted a little bit above TT standard. Check the pics inside. More bugs in near future. I'll explain used color theme in the next article.










5 comments:

  1. but you say man!, this model is awesome but you say man!, this model is awesome but you say man!, this model is awesome but you say man!, this model is awesome!, I like to paint so well , you could upload some photos more closely.

    congratulations ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! I painted this scheme as well! I love it! yours looks really nice. Can I show you mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..
    Wow...this is a really nice painting job. please please tell us what kind of colours you used.

    ReplyDelete