Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Luz - New York - codename "Dat Ass" :D

Hi,

Finally I managed to make some photos of my last project. This one was my entry in this years Hussar competition. I managed to get a honorable mention and I'm very happy because this year there ware many mind blowing works and the overall level was very high.








I have learned much with this project and I wanted to thank Bohun for his opinion on this one because he gave me much to think about and he pointed me some things that I need to improve. I recommend painting bigger scale models :D. So tell me how do you like this miniature and if you have some suggestions feel free to comment.

RED

6 comments:

  1. Very nice mini, and indeed very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I am always so scared to go all the way up to white but it really makes the mini pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shocked that this level of painting brought you "only" honorable mention...I have to look at the winners...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea this year Hussar had a very high level and I can tell you that Polish painters are very good. Mine project had some flaws and other ware better :D.

      Delete
  4. Hey may I know what miniature is this? where can I get one? by the way this is really one masterpiece the shading and highlights are awesome. keep up !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. This mini is manufactured by Nocturna models and here you can find her --> http://nocturnamodels.com/product.php?id_product=44

      Delete