Friday, November 29, 2013

Fulgrim Commission - finish :D

Hi,

If you remember my last post this was Loler's project but he could not finish him and I was helping him with my painting skills. I have painted the whole scenic base for FW Fulgrim and now I can show you some photos. It took me a while but I'm happy with the final result. I have learned many things on this project and I encourage you to paint this model because it is a challenge. If you wondering I deliberately painted those Emperors Children Marines on the base in a darker way because I wanted to focus the spectator eye on Fulgrim himself. 






And some better photos without the base.






I hope you like this project and any comments are welcome as always.

Best Regards,
RED


4 comments:

  1. This miniature is just brilliant!

    Mostly like the freehand on the cape and the gold of the boots.
    Do you use the airbrush for the first steps?

    Best regards Dellolyn
    ***5-th-dimension.com***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it Michael. The armor was done with airbrush but Loler has used some glazes for the shadows and better highlights.

      Delete