Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stormraven Gunship - almost completed but still wip

Hi,

Today I want to show you some progress with my Blood Angels Stormraven Gunship. I know that I should start with new painting tutorial, but you have to give me a credit. I'm sharing with you yesterday taken pictures from weapon option for SRG. It's taking me ages to paint this beast... I really admire people who are able to paint nice and fast. I'm a horrible snaily painter.

As for SRG weapon options, I've attched small (3x1 mm) magnets on each weapon so all options are available.






Today I'll try to finish my flayer and hopefully use him on gaming table in near future. Tomorrow I'm starting with new tutorial - painting dreadnought legs. First step will be the same for the DC and regular Dreadnought. I'll try to put less battle damage on them.

Regards,
Gimiak

No comments:

Post a Comment