Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Demonic painting - Demon Prince WIP

Hi,

I bought this model a year ago as a part of my Warriors of Chaos army. I wanted to paint him because I liked this model very much but I haven't had time to start working on him but now is the time to do it.

I decided that I will paint him in non standard colors as I wanted him to be a undivided demon so he could be used in different armies. The skin was painted with a mix of camo green, valejjo heavy purple and belched bone. This mix resulted in a yellow gold like skin as you can see.




Tomorrow I will start to paint other details so he will gain some other colors.

-RED

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic so far, I love the skin tone you have created!

    I want to do something similar with a Daemon Prince I am working on at the moment. I really like the way you have painted the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats amazing! the yellow is very golden and metalic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, any chance you could run me through the exact paints and process you used to get this awesome skin? Thanks

    ReplyDelete