Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Demonic painting - Demon Prince WIP

Hi,

I bought this model a year ago as a part of my Warriors of Chaos army. I wanted to paint him because I liked this model very much but I haven't had time to start working on him but now is the time to do it.

I decided that I will paint him in non standard colors as I wanted him to be a undivided demon so he could be used in different armies. The skin was painted with a mix of camo green, valejjo heavy purple and belched bone. This mix resulted in a yellow gold like skin as you can see.




Tomorrow I will start to paint other details so he will gain some other colors.

-RED

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic so far, I love the skin tone you have created!

    I want to do something similar with a Daemon Prince I am working on at the moment. I really like the way you have painted the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats amazing! the yellow is very golden and metalic!

    ReplyDelete