Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Black Legion Chosen WIP 1.0

Hi,

After finishing Fulgrim I began painting a Chaos Space marine model I have bought some time ago. I have a bigger project in mind and I wanted to practice some new ideas on this model. I wanted his armor to have a some king of demonic shine and I'm practicing some OSL on this miniature. By now I have much work to do on this model but the largest surfaces are almost done. Some parts of the golden NMM need some correcting and I will blend them to be smooth because yesterday I was painting till late night and my eyes ware tiered. So here you have some photos of this project :D.








In near future I will paint some other Chaos Space Marine models so stay tuned. Feel free to comment and tell me if you like my progress on this miniature.

REDAV


5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite GW sculpts of all time. Great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scheme. How's he getting on now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Triplow. I did not have time to paint during the Christmas brake but tomorrow I will make some new progress. As for now I finished all golden parts and I have painted his scarf that is between his legs. Tomorrow will be time for some Silver NMM on his Axe and chain mail and then some smaller details. I think I will finish him by the end of the of this week and I will make some better photos.

      Delete