Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Demon part I

Hi
I wanted to show you one of the projects I'm currently working on. A Demon prince. Still there a lot to do about the converting, but I think it's starting to shape into what I want it to become:)
The first picture shows how it looks right now, and the second with parts attached with blue tag to see how it'll look like it future. The body in his left arm is from Forge World Skin wolf. I'll also convert it, it doesn't fit to his hand now:)




Hope you like it:)

cheers!

loler

5 comments:

  1. nizeły, ale na pierwszym zdjęciu podoba mi się bardziej, te grube łapska z wielkimi naramiennikami troche mi nie pasują :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi tam się podoba. Ciekawe jak się to dalej rozwinie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To będzie top 3 najlepszy demon jaki istnieje. Kiedy kolejny update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dims:)

    Dzięki panowie:)
    Up następny jakoś po weekendzie może:) Ciesze się że się podoba. Jakie są pozostałe 2 demony w top 3?:DD

    ReplyDelete