Monday, January 14, 2013

Ultramarines army up closer


Hi
After the suggestion of my mate REDAV, I decided to show you a bit closer my armie. Therefore, this post will begin a series of posts in which I intend to publish a few pictures. I am aware that not all of my work is successful but during the game it looks good..
Today I'll show you two models which were painted in the first six months my adventure with a brush. They are: Land raider and Scouts on bikes.
The third model is the Drop Pod I painted it after a year of struggle in modeling.


                                                                     MORE PHOTOS



                                                                 

                                                                   MOREN PHOTOS

Thanks
LUK

No comments:

Post a Comment