Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dead End

Hi there!
few days ago I was asked if I would like to join the group of Brush Brothers, it's real pleasure for me so here I am! This is my first post here so let me introduce myself :) I'm Peter 'Dexter', 24 years old, I've been painting miniatures for about 3 years now, mainly for myself. Few months ago after speaking with Loler I've decided to put my works on the Internet and start painting minis for ebay.

In the last Loler's post 'Master of Imagination' he mantioned about my diorama. It was my first entry in this kind of competition so I'm veeeeeeery happy it won GOLD :)

OK, enough writing, let me show you the Dead End!

Dead End


As I said before I've started painting minis for ebay so I have little sneak peak of upcoming auction!


Stay tuned for more!
cheers
Dexter

1 comment: