Monday, December 13, 2010

Sanguinor - modeling the base - WIP

I managed to make some further progress with this project and I’m happy with the results. I wanted to use some gypsum plates and bricks that I bought recently and I think that they look very good and its easy to work with them. I bought them very cheap from allegro (polish equivalent of ebay) and I think its better to buy them but you can make some yourself.

Here you can see some unpainted bits that I used for the base.

Tomorrow I will finish painting this the base and I'l try to make a little step by step tutorial how I painted added some finishing touches for this base
I will make good photos of the finished model in few days so you can see and comment him.

1 comment: