Tuesday, May 18, 2010

From the warp came chaos straight to my desk...

Just kidding. ;) Actually on pics below you will find my current projects on which I'm working right now (almost finish two Razorbacks). You will see more pics after I finish them this week. I was hoping to paint three Baal Predators in June, but after three Razorbacks I'm pretty tired up painting tanks and I have to charge my batteries painting something different, something blue or green...



Last weekend, for the first time, I have used my airbrush on my Death Company models. One I must admit - it's far more better and easy to control layer thicknes. For the base I've used Chaos Black and Regal Blue 1:1 mix. Next layer was Codex Grey. These guys will have to be patient, I will come back to them at the end of June (I hope). ;)

1 comment:

  1. When you finish those tanks make a group photo of all your vehicles!
    waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete