Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Witch hunter

Hi!
It's been a while since I posted here, or painted anything. It's all becouse I had lots of exams and studying. But now I'm finally free! (for 3 months or so:) ). I can focus on my entries for some competitions, like Golden Demon (Germany/ UK), Grey Seer (Poland), Hussar (also Poland), and some more.
For my first model after the break I chose the new finecast witch hunter for Empire army. Really like this mini. Unfortunately, as in most finecast models, there were some defects. But I managed to finish this guy in 2 and a half day which is pretty fast for me:)

here are the results, nothing amazing here, just a warm up before some serious works:)



That would be all for now:)
hope you like that.

cheers!

loler

2 comments:

  1. hello, this awesome! the gray color is very striking, I like
    prefect ;)

    ReplyDelete