Sunday, August 5, 2012

some changes on blog

Hi!
Today I had some free time. Or I was just bored :D. Anyway, I did some changes on blog as there were some problems with Tutorials and galleries sections. There were many tutorials missing, but everything's fine now! Also there's my blog roll, with updates from blogs I follow. And some other minor changes, I've already forgot about. You can look for them if you want :D



And, as I said I was bored, I did this:
(just for fun:DD )


Cheers!

loler:)

1 comment:

  1. Jakoś się nie mogę powstrzymać od wrzucenia swoich 3 groszy...

    1.) kategorie są mało przyjemne, trzeba dużo przewijać i spora część to kategorie pojedyncze - może trzeba z nich zrezygnować? Są bardziej kompaktowe widgety kategorii na bloggerze.

    2.) Counter spowodował zmniejszenie miejsca na blogroll - proponuję gdzieś go przenieść.

    3.) nie ma mojego bloga w rollu ;)

    Pozdrawiam,
    red_gobbo
    http://redgobbo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete