Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dark Angels Azrael - and some thoughts about painting :D

Hi,


I haven't posted anything for a long time but my current life situation does not give me time to paint. But I managed to start my Azrael model witch I have bought a of couple years ago. Its an old metal version and he didn't even have his banner but just the banner pole. I must say that I have a crisis while painting this model because I do it maybe 3-4 hours per week. The worst part is that I keep rushing to finish this project and this has a negative impact on the painting quality. I don't know if you have the same problems and maybe it is a painters dilemma but let me know :D.

Ok here you have some photos of how it looks like now.






At this point I'm painting the golden NMM parts and there will be some fixes after seeing those photos. The worst part is that I'm not happy with the robes and I think I will repaint them because now they are to dark and on Azrael himself I will change the color of the middle robe to red. Next time I will post some more wip photos but of an almost finished model. I have big plans for this guy because I want to practice some freehads on his robe and armor and it will be my first try on painting a banner so stay tuned for more.

Regards,
RED

No comments:

Post a Comment