Friday, July 22, 2011

Nork Deddog - last shoots

Hi,

I finally finished this bulky ogryn. Few pics below, more on my CMON gallery. You can even vote there. ;) I've also put him ebay, so if anyone would like to have it in his or her collection/army, here's the link: Nork Deddog on ebay.








Next on the painting table I'll have two models. Blood Angels Dreadnought (with some weapon options) and Dark Eldar classic model of the Urien Rakarth. With the last one I'll experiment a little bit. So don't expect regular gw's painting scheme.


Till next time,
Gimiak

Ps: I'm considering to purchase Forge World's Contemptor Dreadnought and paint it in Blood Angels color scheme. What do you think about that? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Extremely awesome Ogryn. Very smooth colour gradients and great choice of colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Nork Deddog, you put a fresh light into an old model.

    And for the blood angels contemptor thing... do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobrze żeś mi przypomniał. Wykopię go dzisiaj z pudła. Poleci po Urienie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice ogryn, and i would love to see you paint one of those dreadnoughts! and if you are 'experimenting' with urien that means we can expect to see him in luminous pink?! :P

    -fuzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not exactly. You will figure it out in a near future. I'll try to complete this little guy in around 7 - 10 working days. I'll paint him in turns with BA Dreadnought.

    I've ordered Contemptor Dreadnought. Hopefully the quality of resin will be fine. I just don't have a good experience with GW's resin.

    ReplyDelete